SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

P{l}ay it forward...



I came across the P{l}ay it forward blog from Reclaiming Me. I jumped in right away...

So, would you like to receive something from me?  I could send all manner of things as I like to try my hand at anything at least once.

So here's the deal:
~I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.
~I have 365 days to do it in…
~What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:
~you must have a blog.
~after you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going! Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!

Sounds fun doesn’t it? Sign up below

2 comments :

  1. Hi Shruti - it'll be fun! I went and bought the fabric I needed for your surprise today - I just need your postal address :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a blog, so I don't qualify, but I wanted to let you know I'm enjoying yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...