SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 5, 2010

Around my home...

I'm left without my machine for a long time now. So what do I do apart from cooking & cleaning my house?

I plucked some gorgeous flowers from my garden. Spider-lilies... They are so beautiful... Oh I wish I could also send you the scent... Its heavenly!


This is my green corner in my dining room... I love this creeper... Am waiting for it to take up my entire window!!!



Thats the tiny vintage tea set I got in the vegetable market(I dont know what it was doing there too... ) for Rs 35 (thats about 0.8 US$... Its lovely...


This one is not so cheap, but I love the fact that its made from scraps... 


I am done with rearranging my sewing room... And now I have the full orange wall on view... Its waiting for your quilt Deb! :)



This one is my long time WIP... I never got the exact match so ended up making it a tad bit smaller than the bed... But i love it... Its my Opps Crazy nine patch quilt... Why oops? read this post from my old blog!




Thats a recipe card holder I made from a tutorial I found here. Its gorgeous...




And I spent a LOT of time listening to the annoying sound that this penguin escalator made... Why don't these things come with a volume control? Or better still a mute button?


Thats all for now... Its a really lazy Monday morning... There has been a steep rise in the fuel prices in India along with a continuous rise in prices of everything that a person might need... The entire country is protesting by keeping all shops, offices etc closed for the day... The roads are empty... Shops closed... Sooo lazy...


I might just curl up into the bed with the oops quilt and my kiddo for the afternoon! what do you say?


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...