SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 22, 2010

They've got a home!!!


I've been watching all the beautiful sewing rooms on the net and one thing that has always caught my eye was the thread storage... I loved the JoAnn racks... But when I calculated cost + shipping it was outrageous (and my husband did not have to say that to me) I decided to make one. And now here it is...

My thread spools have got a home now!!!




I know it isn't great, but I love it. And it cost me just about 3$ to make it. Doesn't it qualify me to spend some money on fabric???

I bought some roses for myself instead. And they really look beautiful on my dining table. The Rainbow Runner and the blue vase really makes them stand out... 





3 comments :

  1. Today I found your blog and I love it. It´s realy lovely!
    Congratulations to your new thread storage :-)

    hugs from Germany
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thread holder IS great! Is it made out of wood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shruti, I was looking for a private email for you to mail you my address, but I must be overlooking it. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...