SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 27, 2010

Boost my Blog



BoostMyBlogFriday


And today's question is "What is the story behind your blog's name?"
I have already done a post abut it long back, but here's it once again for all you guys to know...
 
The place that I stay in was located in the Woodhouse Extension... And our was Plot No 13... So for a long time, it was known as 13 Woodhouse Road... It has ceased to be used since 25 years now... It was 5 years back, when I was newly married, while clearing the clutter in our bedroom - whcih was earlier my hubby's room - I found an old telephone book... I just looked up the home number and found this address... FIL gave me this information and when I started my blog - I remembered it and so - 13 Woodhouse Road it is!!!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Found your blog from boost my blog Friday and I am now a follower! I am a stay at home Mom of two girls and I always enjoy meeting new Moms! If you can stop by my blog and consider following me back. Have a great weekend!! Your son is super adorable and so blessed to have you home with him.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...