SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 28, 2010








Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong







1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
I'm still dealing with him... And I guess he'll never think he's wrong... LOL... Its my hubby... I always haver to prove to him when he's wrong...







2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
One of my students, Sharvari... She started off as my student and then became my assistant and now is a dear friend... I really see myself in her...







3. What is something you really want right now?
Honestly, a redo of my home... We shifted into this house in May last year and are using it as it is... I'd relly like a redo of it... Especially the kitchen... This one's just way too small...







4. What are you doing this weekend?
Just hanging around... Its raining here and kiddo's not really that well plus we have a renovation of hubby's store in progress... So cannot leave...







5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
Yes, I am... because I dreamt that someone had sent me a HUGE box full of fabric!!!







6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
Oh, I wish there was... But no...







7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Cook! Just yesterday I had cooked some 'pithala' thats a maharashtrian dish... And it turned out so bad, I went to bed before hubby came home for dinner and didn't wake up when he called me... LOL...







8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Egoism







9. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Spend two weeks in Goa!!!







5 comments :

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! I hope you can stop by and visit my blog, I have some great giveaways going on right now.
    http://shining2save.com

    Have a Great Day!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shruti - thanks for linking up to my first blog hop. Hopefully it will go well so I can do it every week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hun for stopping by and commenting... I am now following and looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the rain.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/did-ya-use-google-talk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by! I am following you back!
    Lolo
    www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...