SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday 9







Saturday 9: Welcome Back







1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?



I was at my friend's place... I had gone there after about 4 months, but she was happy to welcome me back...


2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?



My friend - Ketaki


3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?

A family member made a big issue about something that was totally irrelevant... And she did not mind when her son did exactly the same thing!!! That made me furious...


4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?



I remember a photograph in the local newspaper of a kid who had lots of cuts with blade all over her body and was dumped in the garbage bin! She was disowned by her parents because she was a girl child... But did they have to hurt her??? They could have just taken her to an orphanage... Even the photo was shocking!


5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?



I spend the entire day with my kiddo.. I play with him and do what he wants me to do...


6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.



No, I'm waiting for it... My husband wont be free till the end of the next month... Will have to wait till then...


7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.



Kshama - She's my father's sister's daughter. She is one strong lady... I totally admire her courage... She is bringing up her DS (3) alone after her divorce... All thought the painful moments, she has been smiling and her attitude is contagious...  You totally rock, sis... You're my support and my inspiration...

My sis - Kshama



8. Do you have any special plans for next week?


Yeah, Actually I'm planning to finish off what I started a few days back - organizing my fabric stash!


9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?


I guess at the age when I will have to depend on someone to move about!




Hey! That was fun!!!



9 comments :

  1. Great answers!!
    Love your blog.
    Have a great Saturday!

    http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-welcome-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you played the meme. Great answers. I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    Take care,

    Debster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Saturday 9...

    Hope you can follow me back...

    Here's my share:

    http://th-techie.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-stealing-my-first-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very similar family member...

    Have a good Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/heres-a-shout-out-thank-you-peeps/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for following. i dont see your follow button so I will go follow you on twitter! (BellOrel Baby)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading that, Shruti! Funny that I just got home late last night from FL, an almost 2,000 mile road trip, read your blog early this morning, and YOU were welcoming me back with the first line I read of your post! I'm very happy to be back home, safe and sound. Also very glad that I didn't miss your giveaway! I would love to win something Indian! Very intriguing! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining Surfin’ Saturdays! I’m following you back!

    I loved reading your story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following from Making Friends Monday.

    Hope you can follow back =)

    http://sokikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...