SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday 9

Hello! I’m Nova, nice to meet you! ;)  I blog over at www.acuppaandacatchup and Shruti kindly invited me over to her place to do a guest post while she is enjoying her fab holiday.

 

So to keep up Shruti’s tradition I bring you the Saturday 9...

 


1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?

 

I guess I’m pretty much my mother’s daughter, we always seem to be on the same page and have similar taste & style.

2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?

 

I guess as with all kids who have  siblings there’s always the “he did it”, “she did it” thing – but  nothing major comes to mind.


3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

 

I live in sub tropical Queensland and we get some pretty big storms here in Summer. The worst was when the sky turned green and a huge hail storm came though, smashing the windows.

4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?

 

It would be nice to wake up in England to see my family.

5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?

 

Sewing of course!

6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?

 

I hang out in flickr a lot and all the stuff going on there  keeps me inspired and motivated to keep making and blogging.

7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?

 

Not much has changed at all really! My blog is primarily a place to document and share my crafty adventures, I don’t share too much of other aspects of my life there but back in March was one of the rare occasions I did.  A dear friend was very sick and I was feeling utterly helpless and so very sad and I blogged about a gift I had sent her.

8. What was the last photograph you took?

 

I took pictures yesterday of a crafty little project I’m working on....

9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?

 

Ooo there have been some shockers.  I was never really a fan of the shoulder pad in the 80’s, I never quite got what that was all about.

 

***************

 

Don’t forget to scroll down a few posts and enter Shruti’s giveaway..there’s still time J

 

Have a wonderful weekend J

 

xxx

4 comments :

  1. we almost have the same answers..interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    Mine is up too.

    http://www.myplace-home-family.com/2010/09/saturday-9-just-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you :)
    Had fun redaing your answers.

    http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/saturday-9-just-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never big on the shoulder pads either.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/she-went-straight-to-jail-did-not-pass-go-and-did-not-collect-200/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...