SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Blog Award!!!

Okay, my blog won another award... I just came to know that Kati from the blue chair has nominated me for the  Stylish Blogger Award!!!


Thank you so much Kati not just for the award, but for thinking that I'm stylish!!! LOL...

Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

Now on to 7 things about me...

Its not that easy...

1. I am an architect who unwillingly gave up her profession but is now loving the blissful life that being a SAHM mom is letting her live!!! And the best part of it is that I get to spend a lot of time with my DS (almost 4) during his most formative years...

2. I discovered quilting an year back and am enjoying it the most!!!

3. I dont have a favorite color... I have phases of loving some color... Right now I am in the Yellow - Gray - White loving phase...

4. I never though blogging would be so addictive! I'm enjoying it...

5. I dont like chocolates! 

6. In ice-cream the ONLY flavour I love is MANGO!!! 

7. I am a wreck in the kitchen when it comes to everyday cooking... I have a lady who does it for me everyday... But just so that I dont loose interest in it totally, I let her cook only the lunch and make the dinner myself... I love making something occasionally... And I'm really proud that DH loves the Caramel Custard that I make the most!!! Even his friends!!! :) I just wish I could bake a little bit better than I do... (I have only burnt things so far!!! never managed to bake anything...)

And now 15 people to pass this on... I'm selecting the blogs from my new swap group Make Mine Modern!!!

1 comment :

  1. Ok, I am so jealous you have someone cook for you! I would love that...and to have someone clean for me to. That would be fabulous. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...