SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kick-Off!!!

"Hello all,

It’s the Fat Quarter Shop here, and does Shruti have something special for you guys for the next couple weeks… 7 to be exact.  Each week she will have at least 2 guest quilters talking about their sewing space in relation to a weekly theme.  This week’s theme is kicking off with “Quilting Notion Organization”.  So maybe you’re awful at organization and need a few tips, or you’re an organization freak and love seeing new ways to improve your space, I don’t see how this week’s theme couldn’t help you out!

Every Monday (aka today) you will also find the beginning of a linky- where you can add your own post talking about your own sewing space related to the weekly theme.  Make sure your link is to your actual blog post and not just your blog home page (if you keep reading you’ll find out why)!

Now, you’re probably wondering why I am here telling you this.. well, Fat Quarter Shop will be sponsoring the next 7 weeks with 14 different prizes.  In case you aren’t a mathematician, that means 2 prizes a week! ;-) 

Prize1:  A random lucky linky winner (conditions stated above)
Prize 2: A random comment winner:  You need to visit Fat Quarter Shop [link] and leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite line.


Winners will be drawn every Saturday. 

Now let’s see some Sewing Spaces!

- The Fat Quarter Shop team”












9 comments :

  1. Awesome! :) I'm excited to see what everyone has to share about their notions organization! My fav. fabric from Fat Quarter Shop is AMH's Innocent Crush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my (lack-of) notion organisation http://relishaustralia.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-have-little-confession-to-make.html. I'm hoping to get some fabulous tips this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And my current fave line would have to be Ann Kelle's Urban Zoologie. It's super cute and the colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love love Allstar 2 from Riley Blake. I hope I can find enough of it for my boys' quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to all your guest bloggers and seeing everyone's organization. I like too many fabrics to pick a favorite, but I'll choose Sweet Broderie by Rosalie Quinlan. I particularly love the reds, pinks, and yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sunkissed by Sweetwater. They are looking really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Central park & Sunkissed.
    Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont have a blog.Is there any other possibility to join in the contest other than linking a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right now I'm loving It's A Hoot - LOVE the polka dots! I'd love to do a quilt just with them and solids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...