SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Have you ever...

Have you ever "not been able to" control your desire for something???

It happened with me...

It began with this...
Simplify with Camille Roskelley: Quilts for the Modern Home (Stash Books) and  Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Giftsand Scandinavian Stitches: 21 Playful Projects with Seasonal Flair

followed by
Fresh Quilting: Fearless Color, Design, and Inspiration and One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric!

I ordered all of them from Amazon and am right now waiting for my favorite man in blue to bring them to me...

Did I stop there???

You seriously even think I would have???

The I ordered this

and 


And also these scrap bags...

+

And then I fell in love with this



I ordered these beauties from various shops on Etsy...
After that I had to order this


and this...


Both from Fabric Shopee...

And then 




and 


from the fabulous Fashionable Fabrics!

And you think it ends here...

Ha-ha, how wrong you are...

I could not sleep because of these...



And I also received this fabulous package from Stitches & Giggles...


along with

and
 

This will make my very special quilt in the next month!

I finally located this one... And find it on equilter!!! Do you think I might not have ordered it???


And what are swaps without a few cards to send along... I need them... LOL

So I ordered this...


also from a wonderful seller on Etsy...

And I ordered this for my little bro!


Is that a lot of shopping??? 

Nah - not really... I still have a long wish-list!!! (I always have that... LOL)

I'll upload snaps of all this stuff together when it finally reaches my house!!! Afterall, I have my new pigeon hole rack to fill!!! ;)

Whats on your wishlist???

Cheers!!!


9 comments :

  1. Naughty Naughty!
    But I won't blame you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not alone in the fabric shopping. Added lots to my stash this week too. And they just keep making more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people would say you have a shopping problem, but I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call that a successful shopping spree! I can't wait to see the quilt you come up with from all of that beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is more than I have bought in the past few years!! I am hoping I can get back to buying fabric someday soon, right now I am just shopping my stash pile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great shopping day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief...you've gone crazy! I am envious of your purchases -they're all so beautiful.

    It's all so lovely - I had to read really fast because I'm not buying fabric this month.

    Have fun playing with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love all your fabrics. I think Amazon is a great place to order books. I usually get all of mine there. I'd have to stay up all night and page thru each book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love all the fabrics. I am so impressed .. wish I could go crazy like that. Well, I could, but then I'd regret it :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...