SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week # 5 : Scrap System!

Hi again guys!
There's some news for you all...

1. I am still in Satara as Aadi was not well yesterday... He had an upset stomach and poor baby of mine could not enjoy his favorite Abaa's birthday... :(..

So, I did not go back with DH as I was supposed to go. I'll be going back tomorrow...

Now, the winners of the past week. We have our three winners here. Our most trusted friend Mr. Random Org helped me pick them.

First, The winner of a $50 shopping spree at Fat Quarter Shop is Shilpa who said,"Shruti, wish your dad from me too.....we just celebrated my mother in law's 61st and all those rituals do make you feel wonderful."

I'm so jealous Shilpa!

The second winner - The Sunkissed Layer Cake is Vintage Mum and she said, "ahhh I wish mine looked like that - I'm ashamed to say that over Summer everything sewing related has been hidden in a wardrobe. I can't wait to get it all out again though"

Lucky you, Kelly. I wish I were you...

And the third winner is Kay who said, "Oh my gosh! A Sunkissed Layer Cake? I LOVE that line. A $50 fabric shopping spree? I've already got something picked out. Organizational help with my sewing space? That's the one I NEED. Great giveaway!!"

LOL Kay... you won what you needed!!! I do not have a way to contact you. Please mail me your address at 13woodhouseroad(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize before Thurday or I'll pick another winner.



Now, on to the next week. Our next week focuses on Scrap Systems... And there are some fabulous systems out there, I must say...

Here's mine... Pretty basic, but it works for me...


My scraps!

Here's how I sort them...

Designer Fabric Large Scraps
Designer Fabric : Small Scraps
Others : Neutral
Others : Warms
Others : Cools
Linen
Flannel
5" squares
4" squares
2.5" squares
1.5" strips
selvedges


Wait for some fabulous solutions during the week... And yeah, this weeks prizes. TWO lucky winners will get $30 worth of Charm Packs of  their choice this week! from our own Fat Quarter Shop...


How do you enter? The usual. 
1. Leave a comment on any post during the week.


2. Be a follower. Leave a comment.


3. Blog about it. Leave a comment with a link.


4. Like my page on Facebook. Leave a comment.


Leave a separate comment for every action that you do.


Cheers and Good Luck!!




9 comments :

  1. How come some people are just so well organised???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    And thanks for the yummy chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing the scrap storage solutions. I have a great big bin and I have no idea what is in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Must be nice to be sooo organized. I'm halfway there - hehehe
    Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed looking at spaces and seeing how others tame their stash.
    Hope your little Aadi feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Aadi is on the mend.

    Congrats to this weeks winners.

    I use tubs to store my stash but it spills out onto benches , shelves and on every other available space in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I became a follower. I like the idea of getting organized :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...