SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan



It was heart wrenching to watch the television set for the past few days... Japan has been through a rough time... I was amazed by the calmness and the discipline that they have shown in moments of the most unforeseen crisis... and I salute all of them for that...

I am glad that I will be doing my bit for them... Stay tuned to hear something about this very soon...

{ modern } relief - japan

I'm so glad that I am a part of the gang!!! And that I can do my bit for a nation that I am in no way linked to, but have been admiring for the courage that they have shown, not only as individuals but as a team right since the Hiroshima-Nagasaki days...

For those out there - We are all with you and you are in our thoughts and our prayers...




Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...