SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FQS Bella Parade



I have told you many times till now and I know you must be bored to death hearing it... But yes, I am busy... 

Preparing some fun thing for you... 

A celebration...
 

A gala...

A Parade!!!
Some Ballerinas... 
ballerina
opps, bellarinas!!!

A Bella Solid Parade by A Blond Quilts
A Bella Solid Parade, a photo by A Blond Quilts on Flickr.

And I promise loads of fun too!!! 
***Spoiler alert***

DQS10 Sent - A Cacophony of Color by A Blond Quilts


Here's the team!

Susan - (better known as chickenfoot on Flickr)
Of course, Shruti from 13 Woodhouse Road...
And our very own 
FAT QUARTER SHOP!!!

Stay tuned for the unveiling of a grand summer event...

FQS Bella Parade

@

13 Woodhouse Road


Do you have time??? Hop over and join the Flickr group just to reserve front row seat...

Cheers!!!


2 comments :

  1. I just LOVE a parade and I double LOVE the rainbows of colour in that lovely little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be fun! I love that mini-quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...