SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sewing Spaces Focus Again

Like I told you earlier, I'm launching another Blog dedicated to Sewing Spaces and their Organization... 

I have so far realized that this is a continuous process... 
I can never say "I have done my sewing room"... 
I always have the urge to move things around! Even change rooms...

And after "doing" my sewing room, I have suddenly started feeling that my home office room would have been a better choice for the sewing room... 

I doubt whether DH will agree to it, but I am "seriously" considering, shifting all my sewing stuff into the Home Office once again...

The greatest advantage here is that I have a full view of the Kitchen and Dining... Also since Aadi's toys are in the Dining Room, I can work while he plays and I do not have to carry his toys to my sewing room so that I can talk to him while I work!

Also, this room has a larger shelf on the wall... Do you know what it means? I can store more fabric in here!!!

What do you say? Do I do it?

Here's an old picture of the room...


It is much neater now...

But I do not have a picture of it! I will get one and upload if I can...

See those shelves on the wall, Can you Imagine "HOW MUCH" fabric can be stored there??? So many opportunities!!!

Absolutely tempting...

Do you have a sewing space that you are proud of? Email me at 13woodhouseroad[at]gmail[dot]com at once and let me know so that I book a place for you on the SSF train!

We will be havin 2 guest posts a week (min) along with One day dedicated to Organization tips from the readers as well as experts...

Mail me the tips you'd like me to include too... And spread the word... We'll launch soon!!! Very soon... Meanwhile Join the Flickr Group
Like our Facebook page

But, this time, I want the blog to be really good and so I'm not doing it myself... I'm asking Sheila from Blog Designs by Sheila to do it for me... I really loved her portfolio... Have a look...

Here are some of my favorites

All images are from Sheila's Blog

Smitten by the City


Cristie Marie Photography


Inside Out


Masala Mango Mantra

Non-Stop Diva

Camilla V. Saulsbury

Life On Orchard Road

Aren't they absolutely gorgeous?

Dont want to spend on a package? You can select one of the freebies that she has to offer!!!

And guys, no, Sheila has not sponsored this post, she does not even know I'm writing this... :) I just happened to find a wonderful person to do my job and I'd love all of you to know about her too!

Back to SSF, if you want to feature your sewing space on my blog, email me ASAP...

Cheers!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...