SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 18, 2011

Stitches and Color Quilt Finished!!!

I finally made my decision and quilted the Stitches and Color Quilt in a style that I felt would complement Malka's and yet keep it "me".

Here's the quilt in all its glory... I'm so loving this one...


The colors are bright and warm...

Here's the entire front!


A little playing with the camera!


Here's the quilting detail... I went with free motion lines alternating vertical and horizontal in blocks...


Here's the back... The fabric is nummers by ikea... brought from here.


here you can see the detail of quilting... forgive those red threads... I was too excited to pick those tiny things that got caught up while FMQing...


Ready for? Maybe listing into my etsy shop?


Or maybe I'll gift it to someone...

Not decided...

I'll think of something...

Cheers!

By the way did you guys see my studio? Its on Sewing Spaces Focus... Do tell me what you think about it...

Cheers again!





26 comments :

  1. It looks great! The quilting really complements the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilt is absolutely stunning - love love LOVE it !

    there are one too many T's in the url about your studio so it will not work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Your quilting is pefect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wood is a admirable material, decidedly if it is acclimated on the exoteric of a home.

    Association Management

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shruti,
    It looks fabulous. Congratulations on a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    I can't wait to get hold of some of Malka's fabric! (still looking!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Nice job on the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...that looks gorgeous Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...that looks gorgeous Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's beautiful Shruti. Love the red and this quilting is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. Red is such a wonderful neutral. The quilting pattern is perfect for the design go the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant! I love this quilt. So refreshing and modern!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. It turned out lovely! Great job:0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bright and colorful quilts and this is a beauty! Totally LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a bright and bold quilt!
    I'll have a look at your sewing space too.
    I came over from Lynne's
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a bold and bright quilt Shruti, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that bright green against the red - stunning combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous - I'm so impressed by your fmq :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So vibrant and full of life, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great colours and well done on the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love the colors! Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful, love the fabric on the back too

    ReplyDelete
  23. The red has such a punch !! Just real pretty!! Great Job!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Shruti,lovely quilt. Was wondering if you and I were the only Quilting Bloggers (Blogging Quilters?) from India. Saw the Indian Modern Quilts Guild thingy and was overjoyed. Have sent a request to sign up. How do I grab the button for my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...