SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ABC of Quilting Post # 8

Todays Topic is

Hang On : Getting Quilting Supplies Online
(I could not think of any other name starting from H - well, does it really matter?)




And without wasting any time, let me give you 10 of my favorite online places where I have bought or plan to buy quilting tools!

1. The Fat Quarter Shop


They have a whole collection of Notions. Go check them out... Not to forget the ribbons and buttons too!



They also have a good collection of Notions, Ribbon and Thread...



This is perhaps the most extensive collection of quilting notions I have come across online! They have a huge range of stuff that I think I have never ever seen before in my life!

The shipping is superfast and the items are really packed well!



They too have a huge variety of notions available! And I must say, the customer service is just awesome!!!
Here's why...



Though this is one small store.. The lady who runs it is just wonderful... If you love personalized business, Midnight Crafts is the store to go to... Yvette is one wonderful lady to get to know! She mostly sells Olfa cutters and is based in Singapore...



Though the name suggest otherwise, they do have a large collection of notions. I ordered my set of rulers from them and they arrived UNDAMAGED travelling 7485 miles!


I have never ordered from them, but I have found a variety of notions in this one too... Anybody who has bought from them, please tell us about your experience...


Again, I have never made a purchase, but I found the site interesting! :) Go have a peep...

9. Etsy


A search with "Quilting Tools" will lead you to 559 links here. If you search for specific tools, I think you'll find them better. Sometimes you get the best deals from these small shops!

10. Amazon

This too, is a good place to shop! If you have the patience of going through millions of products to find the one for you - go ahead!!! You will get a good deal here too!

Have fun!!!

Dont forget to link up if you have a shop that sells quilting tools... We always love to shop at new places!!!
Don't we?

Cheers!!!



Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...