SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Famous!!! Well, almost!

January has been a complete action packed month for me... Not just on my blog, otherwise too!

I have been tackling things like I normally wouldn't...

I have had some nasty and some awesome experiences...

They have surely made me a better person...



On 23rd January, Cindy from Live a Colorful Life featured me on The Name Game...


My blogger was playing naughty at the time, and I could not post... 

Later I wrote a post and forgot to "publish" it!!!

Now you know me better, do you?

Today, a fellow quilter from India Carol is having me as a guest on her blog


Se, I'm famous!!! Well, almost... But I enjoyed doing it!!!

Cheers!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...