SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm off!

I'm off to our weekend meet!

I know its just Tuesday, but there are a thousand things to do... (Starting with waking up DH - he's driving me to Pune!)



All the IMQG girls are so excited, if you happen to visit our facebook page you'll get a feel as if you've entered an actual room full of talkative (is there a need to include that word?) women!

But mostly it is because, FINALLY we have all found out that we are not the only ones who are crazy... It feels good to know that someone else's fabric closet too, tumbles when you open the door! LOL...

Having this first meet is a huge step for us!

Wish us luck, folks!

And do drop by our blog and leave a comment or two for the girls... They'll feel absolutely wonderful!



Will come back after the meet and spill all the beans...


Cheers!!!

1 comment :

  1. Have a great time and bring back lots of pictures and great stories to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...