SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 23, 2012

FQS Bella Parade : Season 2 : Guest Post 5






Hi all and lets welcome the last guest of the Bella Parade...

She is a natural entertainer!

Reading a post on her blog makes me smile - EVERY SINGLE TIME!

She has a knack of turning even the simplest of all the household stuff into a riot-of-laughter kind of blogpost!

And here's her about me that I shamelessly copied from her blog...

"I come from the Land Down Under. (I bet you just started humming that song didn’t you?) Australia is a land at the bottom of the earth where we spend most of our time avoiding hungry sharks, deadly spiders and bad tempered koalas. In my spare moments away from cheating imminent death, I quilt, I sew, I create and I blog.I avoid housework whenever I can because it’s pointless. I have a large wardrobe of clothes rendering washing unnecessary for several weeks at a time.I once went 17 days without cooking a meal. It’s all about managing your time effectively. I am officially addicted to fabric. In 2011 I vowed to buy less than 100 yards of fabric for the year and managed to break my own vow within four months because I have no willpower. In my middle age , I have decided I’m entitled to do what I want , when I want so if profanity and randomness doesn’t scare the socks off you you’re welcome to tag along for the ride."

Please welcome Shay from Quilting in my Pyjamas



Head over here to find out what fabrics she's chosen to work with...

And dont forget to drop by tomorrow and find out what she has in store for you. Hope you haven't forgotten that it is the key to win a Half Yard Bundle of the 2012 Bella Solids!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...