SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 4, 2012

FQS Bella Parade : Week # 2 : Winners


Here are last weeks winners

Winner # 1
Off White
Angela

Winner # 2
Egg Plant
Emily

Winner # 3
Cloud
Colleen

Winner # 4
Mustard
Emily again!

And the winner of this week's FQ Bundle is
 Joanna!

Please email me with your addresses (I already have yours from last week Angela) so that your prizes can be on their way to you!

Have you been working on the stuff our talented guests are showing you? Do work so that at the end of the parade you can enter a contest to win a Half Yard Bundle of the 2012 Bella Solids!

And here's the form to fill to enter this weeks draw



Cheers!!!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for organising such fun and thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring those wonderful fabrics :) I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to this week's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you times 2! I sent you an e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...