SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 16, 2012

Here We Go!

I have been working on this for a while..
It took me some time to get it right but here it is...

The Here We Go bag from Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner...






I decided to use every last bit of my favorite Sew Now! Sew Wow!! fabric by Alexander Henry from my stash... Wait... I found a little bit left over... maybe I'll make myself a matching pouch!!!


It is BIG! I'm planning to take this with me for the HV Workshop!!!


I used a linen black polka dot fabric to line it...

Its really sweet...


I'll be making more of these as the pattern is pretty easy to follow once you get the hang of it... If you want me to make one of these for you - contact me!

Note to self : Do stuff according to the book! Do not use your own brain - at least not when you're making something from the pattern for the first time! LOL!




2 comments :

  1. Note to Shruti's self....sometimes the patterns are wrong...stay awake.

    Great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shruti, been trying to get in contact with you. Have responded to both your emails. Not sure what is happening that you are not getting them. I love your blog, you've done some beautiful work. Love your FRIEND. Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...