SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 12, 2012

Look what I made!

I have known Emily for almost my entire blogging & quilting life!

So it was quite a surprise to reach a tutorial on her blog while wandering on Pinterest!

But that was where I found it!


Easy Glasses Case Tutorial!

And Easy it is!




I made 10 of these! For the craft fair, of course!


They were super easy to make. Em, I think you should add the word "Super" to the title!

I think, right from pouring out my scrap bins (which were sorted according to color!) - No, I did not put them back in, they're still on my floor... - to clicking photos of the finished ones, it took me a full 2 hours to make 10!!! Yay!



Chain piecing rocks!

Here are my favorite ones! The yellow corduroy I ordered  from Wrapped in Fabric. She has them in unbelievable colors!


Others are random scraps from my bins...

I REALLY need to put my scraps back together, but I'm having the craft fair next weekend. I'm absolutely excited about that. I really want to make my stall look special. Any ideas?

Also, I am having a small sew-in at my place next week. A few IMQG members dropping by, staying over for some quilty fun! I'm so looking forward to that too!

To top it all, I'm kicking off the "Know thy Machine" Blog Hop next Friday! Stay tuned! Next week is going to rock! (P.S. There are prizes worth $450 to be won!!!)

What are your plans for the next week?

8 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you used my tutorial! :) hehe Hilarious that you found it through pinterst!

    Have you seen Rachel/stitched in color's booth from her recent craft fair? she took apart a jelly roll of kona and hung it from a frame behind her booth --- SO COOL! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Im going to have to check that out! My mom and I tag team chain piecing one of us organizes, pins and takes the completed ones off the back of the chain and the other just sews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I bet they go fast at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great color combinations. I agree, they will probably go fast at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I bet they sale fast! I need to make a few of these, but for my sunglasses. :) I co-host a weekly link party. I would love for you to link these up, if you have time. It runs from Tuesday to Thursday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS. Here's a link....
      http://christyscuties.blogspot.com/2012/10/tip-toe-thru-tuesday-link-party_16.html

      Delete
  6. Love the colors. Hope you do well at the craft fair. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so cute! and i love the fabric combinations! thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...