SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Know thy Machine : Post # 10 Kelly (2)

Today's guest is another Kelly!

Most of you knew her as Vintage Mum!

Now she's transformed into a Humming Bird!



In the virtual world it is very difficult to differentiate between an acquaintance and a friend. But I believe that in my journey so far, I have made a couple of friends... Kelly is one of them (the other one is Emily)...

Kelly has been an amazingly strong woman! I admire her for her strength and the way she is bringing up her amazing son!

She has been amazing with quilting too... But with now being a single parent, she does not get much time... Lets hope she soon gets back her mojo!

Head over to her blog to see what she has to say...




Coming to today's question

Which vintage machine would Kelly (yesterday's Kelly) love to have?

a) A vintage singer
b) A vintage brother
c) A vintage elna

Leave a comment with the correct answer ON THIS POST.

Winner will be drawn on Monday 5th November 2012 at 10.00 am IST.


Cheers!
 

27 comments :

  1. She would love a vintage Elna which also happens to be green, her favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty little green vintage Elna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly would love a green vintage Elna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly would love a vintage Elna! so would I!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe it was a vintage Elna that just happens to be her favorite color, green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She wants a green vintage Elna

    ReplyDelete
  7. c. a vintage Elna. I own an Elna, it was my Grandmother's. It is very special to me because she was the one who got me interested in sewing and she taught me crocheting and sewing. I do miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a vintage elna-sounds like the grasshopper which I would love to own too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vintage Elna!

    pnconverse(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. c) A vintage Elna. I have a vintage (1940's) Singer, and I love it. There's something very satisfying about using these older machines. I'd say that Kelly should just go for it even if it's not an absolute necessity. She'll be glad that she did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly would love to have a green vintage Elna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly would love to get a vintage Elna that is green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...