SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Know thy Machine : Post # 30 : Janice

Today's guest is Janice from Better off Thread

 
She is a Pennsylvania Dutch girl living on the Left Coast. Modern Quilter, MFA in Costume Design, mommy to six tiny monsters (only 2 are human) and lover of all that is '80's.

Hop over to her blog to read about her sewing machine...



Today's question:

What feature on my machine does Melissa's mom come over to use?
1. Free Motion Quilting
2. Embroidery
3. Buttonhole

Leave a comment with the answer ON THIS POST.

Winner will be drawn on Monday 3rd December  2012 at 10.00 am IST.



Cheers!!!

28 comments :

  1. I do believe it was the buttonhole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa's Mom comes over to use #3 The Buttonhole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her mom uses the buttonhole feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her mom comes over to use the buttonhole feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She uses the buttonhole feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She comes over to use the buttonhole feature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The buttonhole feature. (I think I would, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She comes over to use the buttonhole part of her machine and I don't blame her! I would too!
    hulseybg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The feature that I never use - the buttonhole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She likes the buttonhole feature. You know, my mom always went to the old black Singer to make her buttonholes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She uses the buttonhole feature. Thank you for organizing this. I am learning a lot about the different machine and what to look for in my next one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The buttonhole feature (which I have yet to try on my machine!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She comes over to use the buttonhole feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, buttonhole. Mine is incapable of one. I always have to use someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buttonhole even though she has her own machine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buttonholes because the expensive Pfaff(?) doesn't do them well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buttonholes because the expensive Pfaff(?) doesn't do them well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...