SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coco parra!

I'm at a flea market today...

In Pune ...

I booked a stall along with 2 friends and we're planning to have fun!

There's live music and much more...


About selling, it will be wonderful if I manage to at least break even!

But I do not have high hopes...

This is the first time I'm exhibiting my products in Pune...

I have brought along the portrait quilt and will be taking custom orders for them!

If you are in Pune today, do drop in...


2 comments :

  1. I wish I were there! A friend of mine attended a yoga school there for a few months and loved it. Best wishes for your success. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So?? Did you sell things? Did you get any orders? Details. Even if not, it had to be a good day spent with a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...