SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Know Thy Machine : Grand Finale Winners

At last...

The last post in the series - Know thy Machine!


Before I announce the winners, I'd like to thank everyone who has been an immense help!

Thank you Kimberly, Sandy and Erin for being the sponsors!

Thank you Emily for your wonderful help! I love the fact that you're always there to help me in ANYTHING that I do! Love you, girl!

Thanks to all the participants of the blog hop! As a token of thanks each of you has been given a bonus entry!

Thanks to my family and friends for understanding the importance of what I want to do and for bearing my whims (they do that all the time, this time the reason just has a new name... ;))

And most important, Thank you to all my readers! You just make it all worthwhile! Your comments give me the inspiration to do something new every time!







And the winners!

#1 : Winner of the $100 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop is

You will shortly receive an email from Fat Quarter Shop!

#2 : Winner of the $30 Store Credit from Wrapped in Fabric is


Please contact Sandy (I will also send her an email) for your store Credit!

And # 3 : Winner of the Pellon Gift Package (US Only) is


Email me your address so that I can forward it to Erin!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Cheers!




7 comments :

  1. Thank you Shruti! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shruti, thank you for such a great prize. I really enjoyed learning about all of the different quilters and their machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you just totally made my day!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! And thank you for the blog hop, I've really enjoyed reading about everyone's machines :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely blog hop and the prize. I've exchanded emails with Sandy at Wrapped in Fabric. Congratulations to the other winners and thank you to those who posted their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alice, Marcia and Cecilia. Many congratulations!

    Jack
    refrigerant manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shruti, Thanks for putting forth the effort to organize it all! It's been very fun and informative!
    I look forward to your next post about HOW you quilted your face quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...