SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sew Think Thursdays Week 5

Another week, another Thursday, another question to ponder over!



 And today's question is :  
Tell us about your sewing friends. Have your fabric tastes changed by having friends who like to sew? Do you like the same things or are you completely opposite?

 

To begin with, there are not many quilters in the town that I stay. And for a very long time, I relied on my online friends to share my passion for quilting. But since the last few months, I have met a few like-minded quilters in a town nearby and we do meet up and chat regularly on the phone!

Kausalya and Riddhi are two such awesome friends...


We have been meeting up, chattin on FB and on the phone regularly for quite some time now!

Yes, we're totally different from each other! Kausalya is the wonderful helpful soul who is loving, caring and encouraging! This lady can whip up 10 stockings and 10 tissue pouches in a night and yet look ravishing the whole day!

Riddhi - this girl is the doer! She does SO MUCH work! I recently visited her sewing room and was totally awed by her work!

I'm the dreamer! And these two help me get my dreams into reality! :) I'm so happy to have found them.

Both these girls are so tidy! Well, Riddhi did apologize for the mess in her sewing room the day I went there and I actually had to look around for it! And Kausalya, I guess she can tell you right now what is where in her N.E.A.T. sewing box!

There's a lot we get to share! There's a lot we get to learn! We might not exactly have the same tastes in fabric or otherwise, and I dont think we have influenced our fabric choices in any way, but we sure have inspired, encouraged and pushed each other in the right direction!!!

Love you girls!!!

Cheers!!!

2 comments :

  1. :) So glad that you have some local sewing friends!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your friends! It is great to actually meet people in person aside from seeing all the wonderful things online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...