SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

For SALE


Yes, I'm selling some of my quilts!

You all know that I am really excited about going to Austin to attend QuiltCon 2015 in February. To raise the sum I need, I am planning to sell a few of my favorite quilts.

Please get in touch with me for a quote.






Name : Apsara aali... Price on Request
 Size : HUGE : 40" x 80"
2. Material : Fabric - from stash - ALL OF IT!Including the Saree and the blouse fabric! A lot of cotton poplin, some linen and curtain lining remnants!
I used a LOT of Pellon Fusible (#805)  I also used a lot of local interfacing - mainly to sew the entire figure on, before sewing it onto the final quilt!
Thread - Aurifil Invisible (90% of the work) and Aurifil 50 wt Black & White as per the situation. I used a little of Superior & a little of Madeira Mono-filament thread as well.


Name : Dementored Price : $200 + Shipping
Size : 33" x 23"
Material Used : Fabric - Black & White Bella Solids, Thread : Aurifil White. Poly Batting - hi loft
Technique : Reverse Applique - raw edge
Free motion Quilting


Quilt Name : Unnamed Price $750 + Shipping
Size : 54" x 69"
Techniques : EPP Hexagons, Free Motion Quilting (a lot of it), Hand Quilting and blanket stitch edging.
Material used : Scraps from my Paalvi Quilt - Fresh Flowers by Deb Strain, Black Kona Solid, Beige Linen from stash, Aurifil # 2150, 2250, 5018, 1200, 4655, 2135, of course black - 2692 and a lot more that I do not remember!


 Name of the Quilt : Pensieve : Price on request
Size : 36" x 36"
Fabric Used : Kona Snow
Thread : Calypso Off White - #0000261
Technique Used : Trapunto


 Name : More Peace : Price : $250 + Shipping
Size : 28" x 20". 
Materials used : Cotton Fabric, Poly-Cotton Batting (very thin & light), 
Aurifil Black thread 40 wt, Oil Pastels and Glitter Gel Pens!!!


 Please contact me on email if you wish to buy any of these.

 I know its going to be traumatic to part with them. But I think I am ready to sell these!

Cheers!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...