SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Bella Parade 2015: Day #10

Welcome to Day #10 Of Bella Parade!
Having fun, guys, aren't we!!!
We are on day Ten!! Trumpets please...
For the TEN day we have this lovely Bella Solid with an Aurifil to match! How cool is that!!


And here are your three hints to guess the name of the colour which is in two parts.
1. I am a cross between European Raspberry and Blackberry
2. I belong to the berry family.
3. Fill in the blanks below to guess my name
B _ Y S _ N B _ R R Y
Now lets see some solids that I would pair with this!!

Monochromes to pair it with, would be the  Babypink (#30) and Aurifil  Pale Pink(#2410)





Lovely complementing colours would be Mist (#37)with Aurifil Mint Ice(#2800)





A creative combination would be  Thirties Yellow (#23) with Aurifil  Medium Butter (#2130)




Some prints to go with today's fabric, individually  !!





The combination would make lovely quilts!!

A berry quilt to buy




and this modern one


And now, some social media flutter ...
Guess the colour above and leave a comment below in this blogpost with the name. Don't worry, if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I will moderate the comments so my smart friends don't peep the answer from earlier ones :)
For unlimited additional chances of winning, you can share a photo which has the "Color of the Day" on any of the social media - Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Don't forget to use the hashtag #BellaParade
And remember, more the merrier so go spread the word!
Its open to all international participants around the world!!

Winners will be drawn weekly. All prizes will be shipped at the end of the event (so that if you win multiples, we can ship it all together)

To be eligible for the weekly prize,which is this mega loot below,  you have to participate  at least once throughout the said week.


Bella Parade FQ Bundle (25 FQs) and 25 Aurifil Spools of 40 wt!!!
www.fatquartershop.com







Note : Comments to this post are closed. Winner has been drawn. Please check this post to see if you are a winner.





106 comments :

  1. Boysenberry
    Thanks, this is fun, more fun if I win, of course!!
    cork@pa.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is "Boysenberry" and no I am not a cherry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 10 Boysenberry!! (i dint know this berry even existed) #bellaparade

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S "Boysenberry"!
    Thank You again Shruti for the work you put into this fun !
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Bosenberry :)

    caribousmom (at) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boysen berry. Beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boysenberry - one of my favorite Bellas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boysenberry!!! Ctsndrs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boysenberry. Love it with the pale pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boysenberry Truthfully I didn't know what color that is LOL... I love your fabrics and especially the minions. I'm working on a quilt that I wish I would have picked a more contrasting color or varigated thread to go with it. I'm haveing trouble seeing where I've been LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boysenberry is such a beautiful, beautiful color!!! LOVE that number print you've suggested too! Eric Carle fabrics are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boysenberry... very cool...............happyness04431@yahoo.com.......

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color of the day is Boysenbery! Thanks for the fun, and Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boysenberry is a *beautiful* color!
    I'm thinking that Bella Boysenberry would be great with a grey quilt I'm planning!
    Thank you for bringing it to my attention and inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boysenberry is the color for today!

    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  16. Day #10 Color is BOYSENBERRY!
    revathi33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Boysenberry. Wow I it looks so good with the yellowy orange numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Boysenberry! Love it with that minion print - too cute. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. DAY 10 its BOYSENBERRY......Kausalya

    ReplyDelete
  20. Day#10 its Boysenberry colour!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning
    And today's answer is
    BOYSEN BERRY.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Shruti its fun to get up and read your post.
    Enjoying it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Shruti its fun to get up and read your post.
    Enjoying it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Boysenberry! Knott's Berry Farm, in California, used to be know for their Boysenberry Jelly (Jam?)....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Boysenberry is a fun color for summer

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite yogurt flavor....BOYSENBERRY!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Boysenberry, love this colour !

    ReplyDelete
  28. boysenberry! Very nice with the minions!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Never knew that before about BOYSENBERRY!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mmmm, BOYSENBERRY! Love the colors you paired with this rich color.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Boysenberry - when I was a crazy preteen I always said they were my favorite cause they had boys in them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Boysenberry!!! Wow what a beautiful color

    ReplyDelete
  33. Boysenberry & minions. ....AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  34. Boysenberry! Very pretty. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty, this is Boysenberry.

    ReplyDelete
  36. #10 is Boysenberry. Love Moda Solids. Thanks Lori

    ReplyDelete
  37. This one is boysenberry. And can I just say that I love that Snow Tires pattern. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Boysenberry!
    distantsub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. The colour is Boysenberry.

    wlinda_ca at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Todays colour is boysenberry.

    Tarnia.hodges at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Boysenberry! A lovely shade of purple, my favorite! #bellaparade jacklynnsteven at netzero dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Boysenberry! One of my favorite colors! So pretty! Thanks.
    Sharing.

    ReplyDelete