SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week : Week 2

Hey there! I'm back!!
Its Week 2!!!



Last week we talked about our dreams for 2016! This week we're going to take a stock of the ground reality!!!

So what does really happen in my studio at this moment?

Firstly, my blog has been VERY neglected in 2015! I need to rectify that. With my increased presence on micro-blogging sites like Instagram and Twitter, I haven't documented my work here as much as I want to. I really want to have my blog as a journal of all my work! I should be able to find information about any of my quilts here at any given time. Enough info to enter any quilt show! But right now, that's not happening!

Also, I havent written a whole lot of tutorials! There are so many on my bucket list!

The studio is in an orderly disorder at the moment, but I have finally found what works for me and am using that method to organize it.

My work is going continuously, and I'm very satisfied with it.

My finished work is NOT listed in my shop! My website (the other one, not this one) is nowhere in picture. I did talk one of my school friends into making one for me, but we are working on an open ended timeline. I want it to be perfect!

So I can see I need to do a lot of work in 2016 if I want to take my career further! My MIL will be more free to look after my son post March, so thats when I can also start taking classes regularly all over India (and abroad, if you invite me!)

So whats your picture like? Is it as crazy as mine? Or more? Or less?

Do share it. Once again, either on your blog- and join in the linky- or in the comments below!

www.fatquartershop.com





Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...