SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week : Week 3

Its Week 3!!!
And today we will be talking about our dream sewing space!!!



What quilter does not have a dream sewing space? I do too! But now I am VERY near to having that wonderful sewing space!!!

About a year and a half back, my Father-in-law got my studio re-done.



It is absolutely fabulous and PERFECT!

I just need to actually decorate and organize it now.

I have created a pinterest board to put all my dreams together!
Follow 13 Woodhouse Road's board 2016 Studio Plans on Pinterest.

I will be working on my plans one at a time to make my studio near my dream by the end of the year!

What are your dreams for the studio?
I'd love to see them.

Do share them, either in the comments or on your blog and by joining the linky!!!





www.fatquartershop.com





2 comments :

  1. Wow. What a lovely studio. All I have is a study table and a book cupboard converted to a sewing table and a stash and supplies cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a second living area (I live in Texas) that I sew in. The built-in bookshelves hold my fabric and supplies. I have an 8' table that holds my sewing machine and cutting board. I have a second 8' table that I don't keep up all of the time but it is easily added for more space. The ironing board stays up in front of the shelves (or can be moved). I painted the room late last year and it's pretty well perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...