SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week: Week 18

Its May!!! By the end of this month we will be halfway through our 52 prompts. Here's a link to the complete 52 prompts that you can download.



Today we are going to talk about our favorite holiday destinations!!!

Can you guess my favorite holiday destination???

The sun...
The sand...
The beaches...



Bliss!!!

Yup, Goa is my favorite holiday destination!

My first visit to Goa was when I was pregnant and we realized we will not be able to holiday alone for many years to come! I was not a fan of sea food then, and so was not very enthusiastic about the trip. But at the first meal I fell in love with the King Fish and Prawns!!!

Every year after that, we have visited and enjoyed Goa together! Its a place that all three of us, Rohit, Aadi and me, love!!!



The trips are a lot of fun!!! When we go with Aadi, we do visit a few places where he can have fun. Like the Science Center or the Aeronautical Museum or the Butterfly Garden.



Normally we spend a lot of time in the day roaming around the northern part of Goa - Calangute and Baga are our favorites. Not to forget a trip to Panjim for some delicious lunch!!!


When we go without Aadi, the places we visit are usually different! Goa is the most fun place for a couple to spend time!!!


If i say lets not go to Goa this year, I'm sure i'm going to be greeted with faces like this!!!



I'm looking forward to a trip at the end of Summer! Before Aadi starts his school.

What is your favorite holiday destination? Do tell us about it!!!

www.fatquartershop.com





Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...