SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week: Week 27

Today in the 52 Prompts series, we are going to talk about our cutting tools!!!





My most basic and favorite cutting tool is my Olfa Ergonomic Rotary Cutter




I dont know what I would have done without it! I did not know that this one was better when I ordered it. My brother was in Singapore and I had ordered it online from an Etsy shop. She realized did not have the regular one only after I had paid for my order. She gave me this one instead.

Afterwards, I did buy the regular Rotary cutter, but I'm not as happy cutting with that one and so this remains my treasured tool.

What is your favorite cutting tool?


www.fatquartershop.com





1 comment :

  1. I see. So there is nothing wrong with failing to give the author credit, just as long as you don't try to take the credit for yourself?galaxyessay.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...