SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 8, 2024

Top 5 podcasts for the creative entrepreneur

I love listening to podcasts when I am working any kind of mindless task (like cleaning). I also love to listen to them when I am driving alone. Which are my top 5 picks which I feel every creative entrepreneur must listen to?
top-5-podcasts-for-creative-entrepreneurs
I love listening to Podcasts that are inspiring and also educating. They help me develop new ideas for my business and also know the latest essential trends.
There are some that I might look up and listen an episode or two of, if I need something specific. But the five that I am listing here are the ones that I absolutely love. I have listened to EVERY one of their past episodes, sometimes bingeing on them for days on end. But I know I am a lifetime fan of these
Description in iTunes : Get actionable strategies and killer marketing tips to grow your creative business inside The Strategy Hour podcast. Say goodbye to the “side-hustle” mindset and hello to getting paid (and paid well) to do what you love. Your hosts Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams from Think Creative Collective share all the ins and outs of their experience growing a successful 6-figure online business. You’ll hear from some pretty amazing entrepreneurs like David Siteman Garland of the Rise to the Top, Nathan Barry of ConvertKit, Natalie Franke of the Rising Tide Society, and Ankur Nagpal of Teachable. These in depth interviews go straight to the meat and potatoes (a.k.a. Actionable steps you can take away and use in your business today). Our episodes cover a wide range of topics, including growing an online audience, email automation, diversifying your products and offers, generating more sales online, social media, outsourcing, affiliate marketing, productivity, systems, and how to treat your passion like the real business it is. It’s time to become a total creative BOSS! Find show notes and resources at thestrategyhour.com.
I love this podcast because it offers clear and precise strategical solutions to a wide variety of issues concerning creative entrepreneurs. As I write this, they have 122 episodes of awesome content that is further supported by their website.
Description in iTunes : I know first hand that it’s way too easy to slip into the rat race of competition and comparison. In 2016, I hit my first million-dollar year in my business...yet, I was totally miserable. At the time, I was focused on numbers and status, rather than what would actually bring me real happiness and create an impact in the world. That all changed. This podcast is about my journey to meaning and fulfillment and how you can bring it to your own life - today and every day.
I have been following Melyssa for a while now as a blogger. Her knowledge is immeasurable. I love her podcast because it not just gives me ideas to grow my business but helps me develop the right mindset for it too.
Description in iTunes : Jenna Kutcher hosts the live-workshop style business podcast for creative girl bosses, so you can train from the experts how to dig in, do the work, and tackle your biggest goals along the way.
Jenna is absolutely forthright about stuff and does not beat around the bush. Her ideas are inspiring and her clarity helped me build a strong business. A lot of credit for my success goes to her and her ideas.
Description in iTunes : Being boss is owning who you are and making things happen. Emily Thompson and Kathleen Shannon believe in building a business you love, making bank, and being unapologetically who you are 100% of the time. They have a combined experience and expertise in branding and coaching small online businesses to be more boss in work and life by focusing on "boss" mindsets, habits & routines, tools, tactics & strategies, blended with a little bit of hustle. And they interview other bosses such as Brene Brown, Marie Forleo, Ramit Sethi, Danielle LaPorte, Tara Gentile, and more!
I love the banter and the guest interview on this podcast the most! This podcast it great with ideas and overall inspiration. It actually cheers me up!
Description in iTunes : Let's explore what it takes to craft a sustainable, profitable, FUN business, while staying enthusiastic and motivated. Whether you just opened your first Etsy shop, or you've been selling your art, design or writing full-time for years - you struggle with doubt, loneliness, motivation and getting it all done. In this podcast we'll explore what you REALLY want from your small business so that you can follow your enthusiasm, make your art and make money. Each episode is a mini-lesson in exploring what you want out of your OWN business, so that you can craft a life and business that fills your life with enthusiasm. Find more lessons at http://taraswiger.com
This was the first 'business' podcast I listened to and I loved Tara from the first day. I even bought a few of her products and have participated in few of the challenges that she has hosted. I developed a vision for my business after listening to her podcast.
Those are my top 5 podcasts for creative entrepreneurs. Which are your favorite ones? 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...