SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 14, 2010

Where am I right now???

I know I've been away for quite a long time. 2 weeks to be precise. My internet connection is having issues. Hope they'll be sorted out soon and I can come back to blogging.
Meanwhile, I've also decided to shift my studio to a cottage that was built as an out house about 30 years back by my FIL. I had an office of my own (for which I had spent my own money) that used to be my studio untill now. But I have to accept the fact that its not generating any revenue and it lies facing the main street and that my husband can make a better use of it as an extension of his shop (He runs a laptop showroom here).
My office was my dream. And its beautiful too. Its really painful moving stuff out of the place. I wanted to start my own architectural practice there. But things didn't work out. And it was lying empty till I started Shruti's. 
The cottage is pretty old and dull. But I know I'll make it into a much better place. Wish me luck.

1 comment :

  1. I am new to your site. which is quite surprisingly good. soo let me tell you about our business.Custom Boxes. UrgentBoxes is a US-based packaging company. They offer various solutions for all your custom packaging needs. Moreover, they produce kraft corrugated boxes at economical rates as well.for more details:
    Corrugated Boxes
    Sleeve Boxes
    Lotion Boxes
    Pre-roll Packaging

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...