SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thinking f starting my studies... again...

Its been a long time since I finished college... 2001... ever since then I have been working, for 2 years i worked for another architect in my hometown and then for 5 years I have worked on my own... I had a wonderful practice and never thought about studying further... 
But now during this sabbatical, i am thinking of going for a PG course... I have 2 options : 1 is to do a Master's course from a place about 1 hr drive from here... but it will require me to go there every weekend for 2 years... The second option is to do a PhD from a renowned institute in India (about 15 hrs of train journey from my place) but i'll only have to go there twice a year for 3 years...
Now, I'm confused... Any suggestions???

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...