SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I shop... you can win!!!

What do most women do when they are in a bad mood... when things just are not going right... 

...you're right... they shop...

I did the same. I discovered a departmental store where I avoided going because I preferred to shop from smaller stores. And just have a look at what I found...

If any one of you can guess the total amount that I spent on these, I'll give them a prize... 


These are some beautiful linen kitchen towels... I loved the colors. I will be using them in my kitchen, but only after propping them up! Right now I'm really working on organizing my kitchen...

The rest are pillow covers that I picked up. Since I do not get quilting fabric here and these are the perfect thread count (wow!) I'll be using them as fabrics... Also the edges I cut, I'll use in making binding!!! So little will go to the trash bin...

Look I'm saving money again!!! Did you see that Mr. 13?



Aqua & Limes


Yellow & Aqua!



These are really girlish...



Some Red & Blue stripes...


Cream and Black with a textured weave!


Some purples ( I had none when I had to use them for my bee blocks, I thought I should stock them)


Some really sweet crinkly colorful stuff



Some Neutrals...


Doesn't the pile look yummy???

Now guess how much I spent on them And you'll win one of these as a prize. Entries close Wednesday, 4th August 00.00 hrs. 
You have to tell me the EXACT amount ( Round it off to the nearest integer, no fractions / decimals) One who makes the right guess will win one of the pillow covers as her prize!!!




2 comments :

  1. eek I'm imagining you got a bargain but I wouldn't know where to start with a guess. I've noticed alot of the quilting fabric we get in NZ comes from Pakistan, Japan and Korea - you might have to start a quilting revolution in India! Can I cheat and ask the husband what he thinks you paid? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL kelly! You sure can... but I guess in the entire months grocery shopping list he did not notice these items... I did strike a bargain... here's a clue - Its less than US$50!!! And its a 2 digit number...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...