SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Machine broke down!

I was in the middle of a HUGE order 40 personalized pillows, when my dear Bernette broke down! I have no choice but to inform my client that I wont be able to complete the order! :(
She assured me that she would not mind it being ready at 4 pm on Saturday. But for that to happen I have to get my machine by tonight or it'll be a no show...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I just hope the machine is repaired and returned in time today!
I don't want to miss this opportunity...

1 comment :

  1. It's awful when our equipment breaks down isnt it ? I was sewing machineless for two whole weeks in March. It almost drove me crazy. I hope you get your machine back and your order completed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...