SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Red Bed Spread!

I loved the name! While I typed it. Red-Bed-Spread! LOL

Well, Here's something I made for my home on my old sewing machine. Its a vintage model, which can only stitch straight. The backwards function is not working and so is the stitch length control! But it belonged to my grandmother who sewed my childhood clothes on it. And I love it for that.



I used 12" x 12" squares from my stash to make this one. All the squares have Red in common. I made 8 rows of 4 squares each, randomly placing the squares. 




This one looks just perfect with the assorted pillows on it.

1 comment :

  1. I like your Red-Bed-Spread! It looks as nice as the sound of it's name!
    I had an old machine, I used it for a long time. It too only sewed straight. I still have it because that is the machine I learned to sew on! I called it my barbie machine because it had pink base ; )
    Lovely pillows too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...