SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 23, 2010

The independence day winner!

I'm very happy with the number of comments that I have received from you guys, but I also hope they increase...

Here's the winner

After making a list considering the participation in Spread the Cheer Project, there were 27 possiblilities...

And our dear Random.org chose :


And that is Iw!!! Congratulations Theresa!!! And for the surprise gift - You have won a Silk Sari!!!





Here is the link to the site where you can learn how to drape it...


Did you know Jackie from Canton Village Quilt Works is giving away an AccuQuilt Go!!! So rush over to her blog and leave a comment...

Cheers!!!



4 comments :

  1. Congrats to the Winner :) the saree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    New follower from Meet Me Monday. I love these blog hops, they are great ways to meet some really awesome people. :)

    Hoping you'll drop by for a visit whenever you get a moment. Thanks

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog you have! You are really talented. I love to sew but have yet to get really involved in quilting though I want too.

    I found you at Bloggy Moms. I'm at www.littlebabyfields.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's beautiful!! This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...