SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 26, 2010

An 'oops' charging station!

I have realized that when I start making something from Elizabeth's tutorials, they tend to go more on the 'oops' side...

Here's another one...

First let me show you what Elizabeth made...





Now her instructions are perfect... Just like her creations... But I seem to mess up things every time and end up with something that looks like... this...








and...








I think the batting was too floppy for this one... I'm giving it a try again today... Wish me luck...



I just realized that I still have 2 empty slots in my P{l}ay it Forward post... Click here and leave comment if you are interested...

I'm 'travelling' today











The Two Savvy Sisters










 


Obviously MARvelous


Photobucket




13 comments :

  1. That reminds me of the times I was learning to make crochet hats (I would always end up with a too-small or too-large egg thing). LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog :) I'm now Following via Thirsty Thursday.

    ~Jill
    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I now follow you from Keepin Company Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a new follower from Thursday's blog hops. Glad I came across your blog. I will be back. Blessings...

    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have an Oops in every project! LOL Thanks for sharing. Buzzing By...Happy Thursday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm craft challenged so I think it looks great. Great blog! I’m following from Thirsty Thursday. I hope you’ll stop by soon!
    Jess
    http://www.mommies2cents.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloggity Hoppin' Thur this Thursday! New follower can't wait to read more! JaMonkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there.
    I am your newest FFF. Friend.
    Please stop by and say HI:).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me try that again... I put in the wrong url.

    What I said was... I give you a lot of credit for trying again. I would of thrown in the towel after the first failure

    I am your new follower. I would really appreciate it if you could stop over and follow me back. Terry

    My Journey With Candida
    http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am your newest follower from the blog hops. Can't wait to read more.

    Lydia
    www.ontheverge6.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am stopping by from the blog hops! I think yours turned out not too bad. Trust me if I tried, it would have ended badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I followed you on Twitter via Living on Love and Cents blog hop. :) My twitter account is at http://www.twitter.com/BedeliasSpot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...