SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rakhis made by Advita!!!

My school friend (yes, we've been through a lot many years of being neighbours, school mates and friends) Madhura, stays in Gujrat (a different state) now. Her 5 yr old daughter Advita had a workshop in school to make Rakhis... It is the thread that we tie on the wrist of our brothers... These are usually decorative... (The ones I got this year had sandalwood beads woven in them).

She made these beautiful Rakhis at school and I really felt she deserved to be featured here...

Thats the lovely kiddo we're toalking about... She is a fashion freak (well, she is fashion crazy her mom must be freaking out... LOL)


She gets down from her castle sometimes...



She can look adorable when she wants to...



And here's her craft...
This is her practice Rakhi...



And this is the one she made at school...



It wasn't selected for the competition by her school, but I thought she'd love it if I feature it here... Please leave your comments and I'll pass them on to her...



Cheers!!!

2 comments :

  1. Hey there! I'm your newest follower!

    http://massholemommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than I could have ever done!
    Dropping by from Thirsty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...