SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Say it on the wall...

I found a great site while surfing the net today... I'm totally in love with the concept of wall art... I even did two walls of my house myself... YES! I PAINTED THEM MYSELF... Here are the two...


This was a wall in my bedroom. I had just finished reading the book A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern... The cover of the book inspired me to do this... 

Next was the wall in my living room... Going with my traditional theme, I did a warli painting on it... It depicts life in rural India... You must have seen this one before but here it is again...



Now, the main reason for this post... If you really like doing something like this to your walls, but have two left hands... LOL... Then you can get it done...

Simply click on the link below... Say it on the Wall will custom design your desired wall art and make it available to you...


Go ahead... Have a look...


2 comments :

  1. U made it look very nice warm and welcoming with simple day to day materials

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...