SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Going away...

I had talked about 'wall art' to you guys some time back... Well there are two types of wall arts in my home... 'Mommy arts' and 'kiddo arts'... You've seen mommy arts, now here's kiddo arts...



Thats kiddo in action...



there's trains, mangoes, helicopters, 'A's, and tons of windmills!


Yeah, and balloons...


His 'current' obsession is houses... I had to draw them for him to color... But now he draws them on his own...



Thats where we stamp!!! all veggie stamps and other watercolor painting...


We also have an apple tree... I drew the outline and filled it with colors... One morning it even had apples! Aadi told me they were mangoes (he loves them) but since he could not find the yellow crayon, it had to be red... How cute is that???


Here's another water color wall...


We also did a bit of sponge painting!!!


Here's houses and windmills again...


Thats the room!!! Now you know where all that inspiration comes from... In my house everyone is welcome to pick up a crayon and scribble on any wall they like in my Kitchen, Dining and my Computer room (we haven't painted them yet and will not be doing it till Aadi is 7 yr old)!!!

Would you like to join???

Coming to the fun part...

I'm finally leaving for my long publicised and awaited vacation with my family (no hubby but parents and cousins)... I'm really excited... The last vacation I went without hubby was to Singapore with Ashutosh... It was more of a work trip though... I know I'll miss him, since Goa's our favorite-st place! We've been here twice already... And I'm sure we'll go there many more times...

While i'm away I am not going to let you all forget me... LOL... A few of my dear friends have agreed to do a few guest posts for me in this period... I'm sure you guys will enjoy them...

Dont forget to comment to win $100 worth of fabric from Fat Quarter Shop... The post is here...

Cheers and have fun!!!

BWS tips button

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...