SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 3, 2010

Saturday 9


Here's this week's Saturday meme!
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?


1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?

No, I dont feel... I have grown up a lot...

 2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?

Most of the things I do... I either give all I can to it, or nothing at all. I dont believe in doing anything half heartedly...


Yeah... On the first trip with hubby after our son was born... We left him at my mom's place and went to Mahabaleshwar... We gambled together... Started with 500 bucks, made about 1200 and lost it all later... It was worth it!!!

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?

I wish I could sleep anywhere... I would have had it been 5 years back... Now, it has to be in my bed, with my quilt, lights off please... And yeah, no noise, no poking me in the middle of the night... LOL

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.

Aha! I guess that'll be my husband... We eventually did go ahead and get married, but my first impression was most embarrassing... I had just permed my hair and it was horrible! Plus I was really irritated at work... And my now in-laws were not ready to adjust their schedule (ours was an arranged marriage... more about it in an appropriate post) And guess what, all of it showed... Later, I wished I had looked intelligent and smart instead of tired and irritated...

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
Haha! This is getting interesting by the minute... It isn't a ripped clothing moment but equally interesting... I remember, I was supposed to wear a formal suit at a party for the launch of one of my projects... And I was planning to wear a sphagetti strap top under my coat... I had also bought one which was 2 sizes small for my cousin... When I went into the changing room with just a few mins to spare to the formal openeing, I realized I had exchanged the tops and I wont fit into the one I had with me... I ended up pinning the top to the front of my bra and not removing my coat even when I was sweating profusely... LOL Again...

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?

I’ve changed my whole blog!!! It was on Wordpress earlier… now not only is it on blogger but it also has its own domain name!!!

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?

Try and enjoy your college life! These moments will never come back again!

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?

Saying “Yes” to marry Rohit after meeting him twice for about 30 mins each time!!! I just knew it was meant to be!!!


I had a hell of a time trying to copy paste things in blogger!!! It6 took me about an hour to complete the meme! Is anyone else having the same issues???

 


 

4 comments :

  1. Shruti, so glad you are feeling better and are back to us! Nice pics of you and kiddo and your hubbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to most of your answers :)
    Nice to see you again!

    http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/saturday-9-half-man-i-used-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over from the blog hop! Happy Friendly Friday!

    Hope to see you hopping okay to my blog to say "Hi". I always return the love (follows/comments). See you soon!

    Kerin
    hergoodintentions.blogpot.com
    Twitter: @hgimomblog (I follow back)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copy & paste is working for me but I am having error 301 pages come up all over blogger and have to keep refreshing until the blogs load.

    LOL at #6 boy can I relate to that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...