SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog hopping Monday

Hey guys, thank you for the wonderful comments about kiddo's new backpack... I'm working on a pattern for it... And I must tell you it is a pattern for a true beginner... It took me less than an hour to make each one of them (from picking the fabric to finishing it) This time when I make the pattern piece, I'll make it using a timer...

The pattern will be for sale in my new Etsy shop very soon... And I'm thinking of keeping it for $2 for a week!

Anyone interested???

And yeah... Monday blog hops...
The list is here







5 comments :

  1. New follower from the Monday blog hop. Follow back please if you can!

    Amber at http://www.iheartgiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and I would love for you to follow me back!

    Thank you so much!

    http://yelliepooh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! I'm a new follower from Meet Me Monday!!!

    Visit me at Southern Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get feeling better.
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get your rest and hope you are feeling batter soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...