SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Better Snaps of my Sewing Room

The day I finished working on me sewing room, I was so excited that I could not wait to lay hands on hubby's camera to click snaps... The result was what you all saw... Really poor snaps...

Here' a better version of them...



Thats the view right when you enter...


The fabric stash... FQs and smaller pieces...



My little friends and the wonderful quilt sent to me by Deb!


A thrifty Lantern...


My table... The box is full of stuff for my FRIENDS Swap!!!


My office Chair...


This is what I look at when I sew... This can converted into a design wall (I need not be satisfied with a desing curtain, :) Isn't that wonderful??)

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...