SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meet Esha...

Okay, this was something I had kept hidden for a very long time... Its time you guys got to know someone who's really special for me...

Meet Esha...



When I was pregnant with Aadi, we didn't know the sex of the child, and we had decided to name the child Esha if it was a girl and of course aadi if it was a boy...

I miss calling out Esha to a little lovely girl...

So I made one... And not just one, I made quite a few...



They'll be on my Etsy shop from monday onwards...
She is tiny, about 2.5" tall... Ad she comes wearing a lot many colorful dresses... Right now I have about 20 in stock... More will come soon...

Do you like her?



Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...