SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Hush



1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

I'm more of a listener if the crowd is not that of my close friends... But when I'm with 'my' people I tend to be the talker...

2. Do you take compliments well?

I think so...

3. Are you judgmental?

I try not to be... I am usually on the other side of it... So I know how it feels...

4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?

Usually present...

5. What do you hate?

Hate is a very strong word... I 'dislike' things...

6. Use three words to describe yourself.

Cheerful, Smart, MOM...

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain:

No, we do not celebrate haloween in India...

8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it?

LOL... No idea...

9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
 
The unoccupied one... LOL... Or the one nearer to the bathroom door... ;)
 
Cheers

2 comments :

  1. You are right about hate.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/how-to-find-a-government-job/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...