SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Mini QT Swap Quilt

I have taken the head on plunge in flickr swaps and am participating in a whole bunch of them...I did the 3x6 sampler quilt mini bee last quarter and it sure was fun...

So here's my first finish for the swap... Now this swap is not secret, but I want my mini quilt to be a surprise for my partner...

The theme is holidays and houses! I am doing a diwali house for my partner, the VERY talented Lolablueocean aka Krista... She has already gone a lot ahead with the work as I could see from the sneak peeks she posted quite some time back!!!




mini qt swap for shruti sneak peak


mini qt swap for shruti sneak peak

Isn't it beautiful, I'm dying to see it in person... Now here's mie... I know its not "very good" but I know its the best that I can make and I'm really happy with it... Its a lot 'me'... And I also know Krista's going to love it...

Here are my sneak peeks...


Mini QT Swap Sneak Peek


Mini QT Swap Sneak Peek


Mini QT Swap Sneak Peek


Mini QT Swap Sneak Peek



I'm happy that the quilt is ready to go!!! It'll be in the post on Monday!!! I cant wait for her to receive it...
Cheers!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...